Final Projact's Planning

I am going to work on Blender 3D modeling and animation.
What car I am going to model is Toyota 86.
What I am going to do with Blender is Car 3D Modeling because Blender was the most interesting thing in what I did in this school year.
I would love to add the motion for the car that I will model, but I guess it takes a while to model because I want to model it like a actual car.
If I can finish modeling bit earlier than I thought or I was planning, I would love to make some animation with modeled car.
Although many people have done this car modeling, there is not the same car that I am going to model on the internet in my search at least.

I am going to spend the rest of this year on this project
Timeline
6: be finished upper body parts of this car: I could not finish properly so I'm going to finish as a homework at home.
5: be finished half of lower parts of this car: I finished the whole upper body of the car. What I realized in this class is that I can not finish adding motion to this car, so my goal for this project is going to be texturing.
4: be finished whole body: I just finished the half of lower body today.
3: start adding tires: I finished 70 per cent of car modeling
2: adding some motions: 80 PER CENT OF THE BODY OF THE CAR IS FINISHED. In next class, I will start texturing.
1: adding some motions and fixing bugs : I could not finish all of them so im going to be posting Final Project Complete in Next post

Here is the video that I am following.
https://youtu.be/yD4TTW2ke5M

Comments

Popular Posts