Indie Game: The Movie

1.What are some of the difference between "big games" and "independent games" in terms of style/concepts and how they are made?
     In my opinion, the difference between big games and independent games is style of games. I think big games' style are already existed and someone added the little difference into the storyline or something like that. On the other hand, the independent games are all new. Storyline, characters , background and so on.
2.What are some of the difficulties the developers in the film had to overcome?
     Most of them had so many difficulties with the bugs. Even in the release day of their games, some of them had some bugs in the games.


3.What do you think you would like about working on an indie (independent) game? What do you think you might not like?
     I personally like to create something new, so I would like to Indie games. However, creating new and independent games is really hard thing as well because there is no textbook about that. Which means I will need to overcome all difficulties and problems by myself. That's the point that I would not like.


4.What is some advice you could offer to someone who is trying to create their own game, based on what you learned in the film?
     Even if you are trying to create your own game only by yourself, I don't think that's a good idea because sometime you could be faced some difficulties and problems which are really hard to fix by your self. So, what I'm going to recommend you is that you should have some people who have same goal with you about your indie games to overcome all difficulties with.
5.For the developers, what is the best part of completing the creation of a game?    
     I think the best part of completing the creation of a game is that people buy their games because that's going to be the result for their game as number, so you can see how people like their game.

Comments

Popular Posts