Scratch Level 3 - Create Your Own Game

 Plan for completing the project in 4 classes

Day 1: Decide the story of my game, and create the main character.
Day 2: Choose background, and add moving to the main character.
Day 3: Add moving.
Day 4: Test moving, and fix the bugs or something like that.

Day 1 I decided the story, but I decided to make a game which doesn't have story. Called ONE STROKE WRITING game.

Day 2 I chose the back ground looks simple one. I added moving to the ball which is that you're going to move.

Day 3 I added moving and affect which the line's color is going to change when you done.

Day 4 I tested to check this game is moving and some bugs. I found some bugs in this game, and I fixed them.

This is the URL for my game called ONE STROKE WRITIMG GAME.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/195024514/

 Answer these questions
What difficulties did you have with programming this game? How did you fix them? Be specific.
     I had some difficulties with the line to change this color when you are done. I fixed them with the direction of the ball.

If you used tutorials or another person's scratch project for reference, tell me what changes did you make to YOUR project?
     I used to play this kind of games on my cellphone, so I changed this game for PC

What feedback did your beta testers have for you and how did you implement their suggestions?
     They said this game looks so easy, but when you play this game, it was pretty difficult. This is because there are many ways to clear this game, so you need to find your own way to clear on each stage of this game.

What would you improve with your game? What would be the next steps with your game if you had more time?
     If had more time, I would like to make 5 more stages which are more difficult and complicated.

Comments

Popular Posts