VIdeo games : the movie

1, I think video games were successful because computers became popular. Many video games are played on the computers' display, so video games were getting be popular and successful as well.
 
2, Many video games industry crashed because few video game company became famous and popular. So people needed their games. And in this year, people can play games at their home.
 
3, Yes, I think video games are a form of art because game developers make video games fro people who expect their games. So I thought video games are part of arts.
 
4, In my opinion, the next evolution of video games is that people can be able to decide the story line by them selves. By walking, researching, acting and something like that. VR is really famous and popular now, but people still cannot move so much. So I think it's going to be able to move around as people think.

Comments

Popular Posts